January Layouts

This month I made 22 layouts. It's a great start!

The first nine were made with my November Hip Kit. 









The next four are from my December Hip Kit. 

Seaside Cuties was my Scrap the girls entry. 


This one was the HKC weekly sketch challenge.



This one is my entry for Scrap the Boys. 



This one was for White...with 1, the color was buttercream. 

The last four were for the 52 week challenge at the Scraptacular Cropping Club.
Week 1- Use up alphabets

Week 2- wood veneer 

Week 3-ribbons and buttons 

Week 4-flowers 
All of my layouts are posted on fb in the Bash Your Scrapbook Stash group. We have a lot of challenges and inspiration there so come join us if you want to play along.
Thanks for looking.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

June Counterfeit Kit

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish