WHITE with 1 January Challenge

The challenge this month at White with 1 was buttercream. There was also a mood board.
I don't have a lot of buttercream supplies. The alphabet I found was vanilla which looked pretty close to me, so I based my colors on that. Here is my layout.
I had these cute pictures from my grandson's birthday that had very little color, so they went really well with the buttercream, as did the cake.
 I added a doily inspired by the fluffy flower and used a stencil for the dots in the background that brought in the circles from the cookies. For the buttercream color I mixed yellow and white paint with gold texture paste. 
My neutral is navy and just now I realize part of my balloon came off and I need to fix that. The banners were made with a punch and I just layered them up for a little bit of extra dimension. 
Thanks for looking.

Comments

How COMPLETELY adorable is this piece! I love the elements you've chosen (that bunting is divine!) and your background looks great!!
Thanks for playing along with us at White.. with 1!
Helen said…
Just adorable! LOVE the bunting and the progression of those adorable photos! Thanks for joining us at White With 1!
Michelle VO said…
Adorable layout - you did a great job with colour matching. Love the bunting too. Thanks for joining us at White .. with 1 :)
Jen Cro said…
Thank you all for stopping to look at my entry. I hope to play along each month.
Jane said…
Such a cute page - fantastic work. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us on White with 1.
Guylaine Seyer said…
love the serial pictures!! this baby is so cute!!
Thanks for joining us at White .. with 1
Emzascrapper said…
Brilliant page, you have matched the mood board colours perfectly! Thanks for joking in.
Tanya Heritage said…
Jen your layout looks so good.
Isn't it funny, the first thing I noticed on your layout was the paper strip under the photo, it reminded me of cooked spaghetti which I thought you'd used because of the spaghetti in the mood board.
Thank you so much for joining in our White with 1 challenge this month x
Jen Cro said…
Thank you! I never even thought of that.

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop-April