March Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop

Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop for March. If you came here from Helen's blog you are in the right place. If you would like to start at the beginning you can go here.

This month we are counterfeiting a kit from Birds of a Feather. Their March kit was full of blue, aqua and yellow. I added in a lot of brown and a little touch of green and pink.

My papers: Some BG, Graphic 45, Oriental Trading, OA, SEI, Making Memories, Scrap-Ease, My Minds Eye, Daisy D's, DCWV and Cosmo Cricket.
My embellishments: Journal cards, film strips, bling, paper lace, two sheets of wood paper, frames and flowers.
My alphabets and ribbons: I added some very old ribbons and new twine, buttons, alphabet cards, a sheet of printed words, a clock and a few charms. 
I got this book of tickets for my birthday last month so I threw them in also. 
I am getting together with my mom to scrapbook once a week and I have a three day crop the last weekend of the month so I have big dreams of what I will get done with this kit.

The next stop on our hop is Julie-Ann. I am sure she will have a beautiful kit to show you.

Don't forget that you can join in the fun. Put together your own counterfeit kit and add it to the Mr. Linky on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog (Link above).

Comments

Mary B said…
Super kit and I love those word tickets really useful addition to the kit
Anonymous said…
I love that you've added in different colours and I'm looking forward to seeing how you use that lovely clock! Great embellishment mix too :)
Crystal said…
Great addition of color and I love brown it goes with almost everything.
Margie said…
Lovely kit, I really like the warm tones you added! And looks like you have lots of fun goodies to play with!
Tricia said…
A lovely kit with wonderful extras! The brown really warms this kit.
Clair said…
Ooh, I like the addition of the brown. Somehow it makes the whole kit softer and more feminine x
Love that book of tickets!!! What a great kit, lots of blue and yellow yumminess!!!! So fun for you and your mom to scrap together, my mom lives a state away. Is your mom counterfeiting too? Have fun!!! xoxo
MiliPea Designs said…
Love, love, love your kit! Looks so fun! We had a girls nite last weekend when my hubby was gone and its amazing how you think you'll get so much done but end up chatting! I hope you get accomplished what you want with your mom scrappin' with you!
Tricia said…
Beautiful kit!! I love the browns you added to your kit and all that twine!!
Wow what a kit. looking forward to seeing all you create with it.
I love the soft browns and vintage quality of your papers! Those tickets are to die for! Beautiful kit!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop