December Daily

This is not my first year trying to do a December Daily. I have decided that this year I will finish my DD no matter what. I have divided page protectors and I pre-cut a lot of papers to the sizes I will need so it should be a fairly easy process.

These are the fun supplies I pulled. I am using a lot of wood, gold, and confetti along with the regular cards and sticker embellishments.
The album I am using is an 8x8 divided page album from Stampin' Up. The green and white cover is perfect for Christmas. I think I am going to add the year in that wood frame in the above picture and glue it to the front of the album with some flowers that are in my stash.

These are some of the papers I will be using. I am going to add vellum, transparencies, and burlap for interest and texture.




Here are some of the pictures I will be adding. Our Elf on the Shelf is named Orange and he will be included each day. Here are some of his antics.



And, this little cutie will be showing his face most days since he and his mom are still living at home.


Thanks for stopping and taking a look at what I am working on. I will be back as soon as I have a few pages done that I can share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

June Counterfeit Kit

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish