March Studio Calico Kit Layouts

I am so excited to share what I got done with the March Studio Calico Kit. I decided in January that I will try to use some old supplies along with my kits. I didn't manage to use old supplies on every layout but I did work some really old stuff in there.

We don't normally get much snow in South Jersey but this has been a lucky year for us. I have tons of great snow pictures this year.

We were blessed with a new nephew in January. I had that frame and vellum sticker forever. I am glad they never made it to the trash bin because I like how they look with the black heart paper.

Prom 2009. I didn't add anything old to this layout. The Heidi Swapp words were on clearance at M's.

My birthday. Remember those old MM definition stickers? They have to be ten years old.

Another snow pic. I love this one. The whites are the same in person.

This little cutie did not want to be serious. Taking these pictures is how I found out that my camera has a backlight feature.

These are just the tags from Ben's school clothes.

An old title and photo corners and some of my favorite wood veneers.

I am looking to ads some journaling to this but I can't find just the right tag or card. I want something that will look good with the kitten card.
I love the wood grain paper with the heart. This was last Easter. The chipboard word is from Lil Davis Designs. Yup, super old.


I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with this word paper but it worked out ok.

Prom 1990. I misplaced one of the photos but I know it is around.
This is one of my favorite pictures of Cassie.

I love the handmade wood veneer that came in the kit. It was perfect for the layout of my husband with his treasure box that he designed and had made. That box has to weigh at least thirty pounds. Haha

Thank you for looking. There are still some papers left from my kit so I hope to make a few more layouts before my new kit arrives on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop