365 Day 1

This picture of me and Fred will be the first picture in my daily photo album for this year. I really wanted to use a family picture, and we did spend the day together as a family, but I never had anyone take a picture of all of us. Oh well, there are 364 more days...I am going to try hard to take a picture every day. My plan is to have a list of ideas for pictures on days when there is really nothing going on.

My December daily is coming along. I think it should be finished within the next week. I have to get a few pictures from my sister for two of the days. I will post the pictures of the finished album when it is done.

Cassie and I signed up for WW three weeks ago. We are doing well (11 and 12 pounds down) and the new program seems pretty easy to follow. I figure we are beating the summer rush to look/feel better in our clothes if we start now.

I am still planning on posting finished scrapbook layouts on this blog. I haven't done any scrapbooking in the last month or two, but I will have a lot of free time now that the holidays are over. This month I am making a baby scrapbook as a gift. I have all of the papers picked out, but I haven't started any of the layouts. That will be my big project for January.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

June Counterfeit Kit

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish