Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bird is the Word-Amazing

I used this sketch from the Bird is the Word challenge blog to make my layout.Here is the layout I made. It is one of the first pictures of my daughter Cassie and her baby Ben. This was right after her c-section when the nurse brought him over to meet her. It was the first minute that I felt relief knowing that they were both ok after the emergency surgery.
Here is a close up of my embellishment cluster. It is not something I usually do, but I like it.If you don't know about the counterfeit kit challenge, take a look at their blog and be inspired http://www.counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com. It is a blog where you are challenged to counterfeit on of the current kit clubs with your own supplies. It is a great way to feel like you have new things and use your stash without spending any money. It works, try it :)

14 comments:

A Creative Operation said...

This is a beautiful layout and absolutely beautiful picture! You did a great job!

ms.schwiet said...

Great picture awesome flower. Those tickets are really cool. I like the cluster too

Mary B said...

lovely sketch to inspire you and I love the layout you have done from it.

Tricia said...

Gorgeous layout! Awesome photo!

Crystal aka Caitlynsmommy said...

What a very moving layout. I like the cluster! LOVE that yellow brooch like flower!

S said...

Very sweet and pretty. Nice cluster.

Kim Strother said...

I love the cluster and this photo brought a tear to my eye. I'm a sucker for anything baby related. So sweet!

lizzyc said...

Hi this is beautiful.. what an amazing photo.. one to cherish.. and a special layout to remember it..

Rachael Funnell said...

What a Beautiful Moment to capture!!!! A Gorgeous Layout....
Thanks for joining in @ BITW!

Margie said...

Love your cluster of embellies-fun, colorful layout!

ladynurse4 said...

Very well done embellishment cluster. Love your interpretation of the sketch. Such a sweet moment.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Awww....really precious layout!!!Thanks for playing at BITW

Cathy said...

Beautiful LO and lovely moment to capture.. love your sweet cluster!! Thanks for joining in at BITW :))

Chloe :-) said...

What a lovely take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along at BITW :-)