I really liked all of the pink, orange, blue and green in the original kit so I tried to stick with that. As my main paper and color reference I chose an old sheet of BG that I have had for years. I love the elephants and the colors were just right. I ended up with fifteen patterned papers.
My embellishments... What can I say, I went overboard. I couldn't help it. I have all of these great Sassafras goodies from my mystery box so I needed to add some to my kit. I have a few things in here from last month, and a few things that I have had for a long time. I have some buttons, ribbon, and bling mixed in with some tab stickers, chipboard, and journal spots.
I made the summer add on and I managed to only use four papers! And only a few little embellishments. See, I have a little self control...
But then it ended. I tried to pick a few alphabets but I couldn't. I decided that for this month I am happy that I picked papers and embellishments. I am going to try using my kit and adding cardstock and alphabets as needed. I have so many that I am trying to use up and I don't want to be limited with them. Since I don't know what pictures I am going to work on I think this will work the best for me. I counted the packs of thickers on my shelf today and there were 105! That is crazy. I know there are more around the room and in kits, so I need to use them. I want to have a stash, but I want it to be more reasonable. Much more reasonable. So for the rest of the month this is my stash. It doesn't look like too much when it is all in one pile. Thanks for looking and I hope you all get some scrapping time soon.