Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

May Counterfeit Kit Hop

This month at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog we are counterfeiting this kit from Studio Calico. It was their April kit and sold out quickly.

I did not have any of the original papers from their kit. I tried to match as closely as I could either the color and pattern size or the pattern in a different color. Here are my papers from their main kit.
I also added a few alphabets.
And then I decided to make a paper add on since I liked their paper add on kit so much.

I love my kit! I decided that since my NSD challenge was to use stickers and die cuts that I am going to try to use some of my stickers and die cuts this month. I have a huge stash and I didn't choose them ahead of time because I want to try to use a lot of them.

Your next stop on our HOP is Julie Ann. I am sure you will be inspired by her kit.

I will try to get better pictures tomorrow. This camera is not the best in artificial lighting.

7 comments:

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

I love that you are continuing on with your NSD challenge as a personal challenge this month! Great way to use that stash. So sorry for leaving you off the list on my blog - its been corrected! I used the wrong list. : )

LCSmithSAVED said...

Totally agree about continuing your challenge - yet another way to use up all your goodies all month! Like how you've made this more vibrant & bright - should make some great Spring/Summer layouts :~) Can't wait to see!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Love your mix of patterns, such pretty papers! I love the floral especially!!! I envy your stash of thickers too!!! ;) :) ;) Have fun!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Love that you added a side of more papers! Looks like a great month!

li-bee-ti said...

Love the bright colors of your kit and add ons!
It's a great idea to continue your NSD challenge through the whole month. I might counterfeit your idea... :)

S said...

Looks great - you really did a fine job on mixing the papers - it looks to be a very interesting kit to work with.

Jimjams said...

Fab Kit - I have some of those papers but I am envious of that green chevron paper you've used. Happy scrapping this month!