NSD- Winner

I was looking back at my blog and realized that I never posted a winner for my NSD challenge. My challenge was to show me a layout using stickers or die cuts. It did not have to be a new layout. I had a few people enter and I loved the layouts that they showed me. I had my grandson choose the winner. He is only two so he just pointed on a paper with all of your names.

The winner of my challenge is:
jjabauer
who entered this cute layout.

The prize is an assortment of stickers. Please send me a message with your address so that I can mail you your prize. Thank you for playing along.

Comments

Jamie said…
This is so cool!!! I never win anything, please tell your grandson I said thank you! I just sent you an email

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop-April