Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

News!

This morning when I was on the computer I went onto the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog to see if they had anything new up. I saw the title "Congratulations to the newest Master Forgers" and said ok, I didn't get an email so it wasn't me. As I was reading the post I saw that it said that nobody was notified. I made it! I am so excited to be a part of this blog. It was a great thing to see this morning and I can't wait to get started. Oh Happy Day :)

6 comments:

Kim Strother said...

Congrats, welcome to the team!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Wasn't that the best way to get notified?! Congratulations!!

OneScrapHappyMomma said...

Congratulations! Wasn't that a great surprise? I was so excited, I screamed and my husband thought our computer got hacked! LOL! Welcome to the team.

Jimjams said...

What great news - welcome to the team!

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Congratulations! You must have been very surprised to read that blog post! I'm so happy for you!

S said...

Congrats and welcome to the team. It is every bit as much fun as you would think!