Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Counterfeit Kit-November

This month at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog the kit to counterfeit is from Scraptastic Club. They have two kits and two add ons to choose from this month. I decided to counterfeit both of their kits. The kits had a lot of similar colors which made me think that I could mix them up into one huge kit for the month. I have them divided into two kits now, but they will be mixed together soon.
Here is my first counterfeit kit-It goes along with their Home Sweet Home kit.
I added a little bit of fall, some home, and just some general outdoor embellishments to this kit.

This is my second counterfeit kit-It goes along with their Autumn Splendor kit.
In this kit I added some butterflies, some elephants, and a set of large numbers. I don't have a real theme, I mostly just went with the colors.

I have an all day crop on Saturday, so I am hoping that I will get a lot done with my kits. My plan is to break my kit up into smaller page kits for the crop so that I will be able to work a little more quickly than I usually do.

If you would like to win a $20 gift certificate to Scraptastic Kits you can see this post on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. Good Luck.

10 comments:

Helen said...

Great kits - you're going to get loads of lovely pages from these! I start out with my kits separate but they always end up getting combined somehow.

Lisa said...

wow- mega kits! that will be a whole load of scrapping to use them all up! I spy several papers that I've had and loved (esp some Crate) and the embellies are just gorgeous! Love it

S said...

Oh, I think both your kits have a homey cozy feel to them. Great job!

chksngr said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with. I must say that I want to play with all your lovely alphas!!!

Clair said...

That's a lot of paper and embellishments! You're going to have such a fun month!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Looks great! I like all the alphas you pulled for your kits - looks like a lot of stuff to work with.

Jimjams said...

Two beautiful kits - and what a great lot of alphas you've included! Have fun with them!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

You will be the envy of your crop with all these uber-yummy goodies! Both kits are awesome. I love all your thickers, so jealous! Love the vintage looking bits too. xoxo

Angela (Toucan Scraps) said...

wow, two gorgeous kits

vanlikethecar said...

What fantastic kits!!!