Feeling better and Scrapbooking



I am finally feeling better.
I spent part of today scrapbooking. I did two layouts for a new challenge blog that I stumbled across today. It is Scrapbookers Anonymous. It sounds like a group that I need to belong to. It is a blog for using up your supplies. I have been trying to do that and a blog to help me use the old stuff is perfect. My challenges today used six pieces of old paper. It may not be much, but imagine when I start using things like those old pin/buttons or bottle caps. I can just see the layouts now. Lol. They are looking for a design team so I sent them my entry today. I don't know if I have a chance, but I do know I can't be chosen if I don't even try.

Tomorrow I am taking the girls and Benjamin to Linvilla Orchards. We are going to pick apples, eat apple cider donuts, and take Benj to pet the animals. He should be super excited because they have goats. Lol. This layout is from when we went to the zoo last month. It is totally not what I would normally do, but it was fun for something different. I had done this lo for the My Little Shoebox challenge.

Comments

Pam said…
How sweet! Love the layout! I'm going to check out that blog you mentioned. Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

June Counterfeit Kit

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish