A quick post


I haven't had much of a chance to be scrapbooking the last few days. This is another picture from Linvilla Orchards. This super sized pumpkin was in their garden market. Ben was showing off with his little "no hands" pose.
Today Cassie and I finally got around to painting the primer in Ben's new room. It is already a huge difference. We are hoping that we will be able to paint on Saturday morning. We didn't buy the paint yet, but Cassie picked a nice aqua color called Cool Jazz. I think it will be adorable.
Back to scrapbooking... I have decided to make a December Daily album. Ali Edwards has the greatest dailys. I was looking and I am so inspired. I am going to try to get all of the pages made this month. I think it will be so easy to just grab a page each day and add my photo and embellies. Each page will already have a journal spot with it. I am thinking about doing a few different size/shaped pages to give it added interest. As of right now this is all just in my head, but my plan is to start choosing papers tonight. Start sewing them together tomorrow and to go from there. I will post pictures as I make progress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

June Counterfeit Kit

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish