Twisted Sketches #102- Call Me Boss

I made this Boardwalk Empire layout using this sketch from Twisted Sketches. The twist was play and my little journal tag says How the big boys play! Atlantic City, New Jersey. The little frame around my circle picture reminded me of bullet holes so I thought it would go well with the theme.

This close up shows my journal tag, I thought Health Check was a funny choice for the corruption, mafia, etc. that is involved in Boardwalk Empire. The oh snap is an old Love, Elsie epoxy. It fit well into the Thickers gear. These are the same papers I used earlier in the month on my Top Model layout. I love that I used the scraps and the layouts don't look anything alike. Thanks for looking :)

Comments

Sheena said…
Great take on our sketch jen.
These papers really suit your photographs.
Sheena x
Twisted Sketches.
I love the layout, very manly!
What a humorous title and page! I like how you gave it a Mafia flair! Very fun!
Susanne said…
Love the pop that the black elements bring to this - nice!
Crystal said…
I like it! I love all the little details andusing scraps ROCK!
Tara O said…
NIcely done! Great detail work!
kate blue said…
great pic and I love all the title work too!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop