CKC-Challenge #3-Confetti

Challenge #3 at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog is to use confetti on your project. The only confetti in my stash is shamrocks, so I decided to use sequins instead. For some reason I have a lot of sequins. 
I used pictures from Christmas Eve. Ben and Cassie had put out a plate of cookies for Santa and Ben took a bite of one. I was sure Santa wouldn't mind because he knows how good Aunt Becki's cookies are.
I used sequins (confetti) to border my main photo. I also used a few sequins to accent the felt border sticker. I have had this border in my stash for a few years now so I am happy that It is about half gone now.
I rarely scrap Christmas layouts so I am happy to be getting a few done this month.
Thanks for looking and I hope you join us for some of our challenges this month.

Comments

Emily said…
Your page is one of my favorites! I love what you've done with the title, the journaling and how you used the sequins.
Anonymous said…
I wish I'd thought of sequins! I too have lots and always forget them - I love the way you've used them here :)
Jimjams said…
Sequins look great on your festive page - love the way you've framed it!
Susanne said…
Wonderfully done - especially great to use them both in clustered fashion and randomly!
Roxy said…
The sequins are fabulous, and I love love LOVE your felt border!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop-April