Bird is the Word-Forever/ Counterfeit Kit

This layout was made based on the Forever challenge at Bird is the Word. I used their optional sketch at http://www.birdisthewordchallenge.blogspot.com/. I was able to use my April counterfit kit from http://www.counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/ to make this layout. I used the hospital bracelet as the memorabilia for the mini challenge. I love this picture of my grandson. It was taken when he first came home from the hospital and he and his parents still had their hospital bracelets on. I wish I had a picture like this from when my girls were born.

The hospital bracelet colors didn't match the layout, but overall the bracelet looks cute. I was very happy with the twine tied with buttons. I rarely use buttons on my layouts. I have tons of them since Fred and I used to work at the button factory, but I tend to be more of a collector than a user. I am working on changing that. Thanks for looking.

Comments

I think this layout is awesome! All of the details are just great, and the picture is ADORABLE!
Kim Strother said…
I love your layout. The sweet birds, the tape measure and especially the bracelet!
Rachael Funnell said…
YEP family is forever!! Gorgeous LO.... gr8 details- The buttons, the Bracelet & the bird too cute... THANKS for playing along with us @ BITW!!!
XXX
Jenny said…
I love this layout. Such a great picture and story.
Nadia Cannizzo said…
Fantastic layout! Family is indeed forever...I really like all your details. Thanks for playing along at Bird Is The Word. xxo Nadia
Lisa said…
how lovely to include his bracelet - so sweet. great layout - love the buttons and the tape measure
Lisa said…
super cute. Love the colors and the birds.
Susanne said…
What a great photo and to include the actual bracelet on the layout is just priceless. I'm love buttons too!
~Mar said…
Love the buttons! Great layout.
Geri said…
What a sweet baby! Love the layout too, especially the row of buttons and how you used the twine to attach them.
Precious precious baby
Tricia said…
Cute page! I love the measuring tape ribbon on this.
scrappymo! said…
So sweet...love the way you worked in the bracelet.
This photo is SO precious! I love the use of the meter and the buttons!
Unknown said…
What a great LO. Love the colors, and that photo is precious. Thanks for joining in at BITW
Cathy said…
Fantastic LO Jen.. love the colours and sweet details!! Thanks for joining in at BITW :)
Leanne J said…
very very cute.. and love those birds..yay.
thanks for joinin in at BITW..
Ella Swan said…
What a sweet layout! The birdies are so cute & loooooooooooove the buttons!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bird is the Word :)
Lou said…
Totally GORGEOUS LO!!And so sweet.. love your buttons on the take and cute birdies too! The Bird say Thanks for playing along!:)
Lou xx
Lisa Amiet said…
how adorable!! Love this! Thanks for joining in!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop