Get Your Sketch On #15/ Counterfeit Kit

I used this sketch GYSO#15 to make this layout. getyoursketchon.blogspot.com I just found this blog a few days ago, and I like their sketches. These pictures are from WDW. I have a ton of pictures that I haven't scrapped, and the sketches are helping me to get them done easily. I used my counterfeit kit to make the layout. I am finding it very easy to scrapbook when I have limited supplies available to use. It eliminates all of the digging through paper and time wasted. counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com
The glare on the pictures is from my flash since it is late and there is no natural light. Thanks for looking.

Comments

Margie said…
Lovely layout! I love the clouds cut out of the grid paper, great take on the sketch!
Tricia said…
Great layout! I love the black background - really shows off your photos.
Oh, I love those clouds, very very cool! Beautiful work! xoxo
Lisa said…
cute clouds. i agree with you about the limited choice increasing productivity - great, isn't it?!?
redmom said…
Great work with the sketch! I agree the kits are great for saving time.
Tara O said…
Great clouds...they pop against that black background!
Jimjams said…
Great sketch site and a lovely page TFS
Rossella said…
Great layout! Thak to play with us on GYSO!
Crystal said…
I like how the pictures and embellies pop on the dark background. Great job! I agree I find it easier to scrap when I am limited in supplies hence why I love counterfeit kit!
Susanne said…
Great use of that tag!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop