umwow Sketch Mania #40/ counterfeit kit

I used this sketch from http://umwowstudio.blogspot.com to make this layout. The pictures were taken at MGM in Disney which is now called Hollywood Studios. My girls are always willing to have thier pictures taken any odd place and posing to make my pictures more fun.


I used my counterfeit kit to make this layout. The ribbons in the sketch were replaced with flowers and skeleton leaves and then tied with twine. The leaves are a product that I was going to get rid of a few years ago because I had never used them, but the gold looks really nice with the gold in the pictures. I just journaled about the fun places to take pictures at Hollywood Studios. Thanks for looking.








Comments

Susanne said…
Those are very cool embellishments you've used here.
Tricia said…
The leaves are so pretty here with those gorgeous flowers and bits of twine - such a nice touch! Great job with that sketch!
Those gorgeous leaves and twine are the perfect touch! You did a fantastic job on the sketch!
ms.schwiet said…
Like the flower, leaf, and twine combo
Margie said…
Very pretty!What pretty skeleton leaves!

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop