GYSO#16/ Counterfeit Kit

I used this sketch: from www.getyoursketchon.blogspot.com to make this layout. It is my husband climbing where he is not supposed to climb in Disneyworld :) I used my counterfeit kit and added a small Mickey head shaped paperclip to my title tag. The title was made with some of my really old MM rub-ons that I am happy to try to use up. The fabric came in an old kit that I got at CKC last year. The little green print on the fabric is the same color as the green paper. Thanks for looking.





Comments

Tricia said…
Great take on the sketch and what a fun photo! Makes your DH look so tiny!
Valerie said…
Hehe, love the picture, what a fun layout!!
Susanne said…
I like your slant on this sketch. Nicely done.
Tara O said…
Great take on this sketch!!
Margie said…
I love your take on the sketch! I love the patterned paper squares!
KB said…
What a fun LO! I like how you rotated the sketch a bit.

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop