Twisted Sketch #95


This layout is for sketch #95 at Twisted Sketches. The original sketch is at the bottom of the post. I used pictures from Hollywood Studios Star Tours ride. I substituted the flowers in the original sketch with stars for obvious reasons. I was so happy to be able to use a lot of old products on this layout. Using up some of my stash has been a goal of mine. I was able to use all of these old items:


Making Memories Metal Mesh- I cut it into the stars (2004)

Magic Scraps-Clear Accents with fasteners (2006)

Junkitz Transparency Ribbonz (2007)
I also used Colorbok rub-ons and Thickers







Comments

Mary said…
What a cool place to visit and the moment was wonderfully captured and scrapped! wonderfully done!
Sheena said…
Love your take on our sketch.
The stars really suit your theme.
We love this ride at Hollywood Studios
Sheena x
Twisted Sketches
Anonymous said…
beautiful colors you used on your page..I absolutely love this.
:)
Kim Sonksen said…
I love your take on the sketch. Fab layout
Thank you for joining us over at TWISTED SKETCHES

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop