Contests, contests, and more contests...

Scrapbook inspiration for today:
You can't win if you don't enter

I have been working on entering more challenges and doing more sketches while also using up some of the product that I have been buying for the last 14 years. Yes, that is a lot of product.
I did this layout for the Scrap that Baby challenge. The subject was grandparents. Easy for me because we are the grandparents. The papers and stickers are all from My Little Shoebox. I was going to enter this layout into their contest, but I was looking through the entries before I posted mine and there is one there that is similar. I don't want to start trouble so I just entered my other one. I also did a layout of Alexx and her dogs for the Fancy Pants challenge. So that is three challenges for this week. I am hoping that I will be able to do two more layouts tomorrow for the challenges at 2peas. We'll see.
Alexx has a doctor appt., as does Benjamin in the morning, so that will take up part of the day. Fred and Cassie were both sick when they came home from work on Tuesday. Cassie is feeling better today, but Fred still feels cruddy. He is supposed to be going to Philly tomorrow because his mom is having surgery. I don't know if he can go now because we definately don't want to get her sick. If he doesn't go tomorrow we will both be going on Friday so that we will be there when she has the surgery, and then he will probably go on Monday and Tuesday to stay with her. Hopefully all will go well and she will be home by Monday.

Comments

Sharla said…
Very cute layout, good luck with all the challenges!!
lyndon said…
Great layout, I love the colours that you used.
Anonymous said…
Cute layout!
Cute lay-out! Challenges are the best!
Pam said…
I love your layouts! I wanted to let you know I've given you a blog award. Come on over to my blog to check it out!:-)

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop