Just my Luck

Scrapbook inspiration for today:
Reach for the stars

OK, I know you have seen this layout before. Just a few days ago actually, but I am posting it again. This is the layout that I made for last weeks HMITM and I won. I am the weekly wow and my layout will go into the HAITA drawing for a prize at the end of the month. I am so happy. So my plan for tomorrow is to work on the HMITM for this week: Something old is new again. I have an idea for something, but I am not sure if it will work.
And... today I found out that I won a prize from another scrapbooking site. They will be mailing me a prize. I have no idea what it is but I am excited about it.
And... Fred bought me a Bind it All. It is used and it comes with some wires so I will be able to use it as soon as it gets here. I am so excited. He is so sweet. This has been a really good day. Thank you all for visiting, and I will be sure to post a new lo tomorrow.
Outside of scrapbooking, this has been a great week. Wednesday Fred and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary. We had a nice day. Fred found a Cartier wedding ring with his metal detector, Alexx took us out to dinner, and we shopped a little at the mall. Thursday we didn't do much of anything which was good. Today I was hanging out with Benjamin. We went to the playground with Jake and Mikey so that was fun for Ben. He loves to play with the boys because they smother him with attention. Tomorrow should be another relaxing day because the only thing planned so far is Cassie's dance for three hours. We can sleep in...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop