Using my supplies

Scrapbook inspiration for today:
Daddys Little Girl

I love these pictures of Fred with Alexx the day she was born. It is so hard to believe that she is already 19.
I have decided that I need to start using some of my scrapbook supplies. I have so much stuff in my scrapbook room that I never use. I am making a big effort to use some supplies on every layout. This one has a Heidi Swapp Bling Heart a few flowers and ribbon. It really is so easy to do a layout without embellishments and sometimes I just don't want to look through all of my stuff. But, it is a good feeling to use my supplies. Since they are organized well it doesn't take very long to find the right embellishments for any subject. I also feel a little less guilty buying supplies if I actually use them. Oh, I shopped at two peas today. I will be looking for a big box on Wednesday :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop