Today I Scrapped...


Scrapbook inspiration for today:
Joy is not in things, it is in us

Today was the first time in two weeks that I actually sat down and got something done in my scrapbook room. I was able to finish a lo of Benjamin on the plane on the way to Disney. I also started a lo with Mary Poppins and Bert. I hope to finish that tomorrow either before or after we go to the boardwalk. Cassie was scrapbooking with me and she made a cute two page lo of the day she came home from the hospital with Benjamin.
Outside of scrapbooking, today we checked out the Spirit Halloween store, where I tried to get Cassie to buy a banana halloween costume to go with Benjamin's monkey costume. She refused. After looking for school shirts and buying a few pairs of pants and a halloween tee for the baby we met up with Alexx for dinner at the diner. We had a nice dinner and fun conversation. I love spending time with my girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop