A message from Alexx

Scrapbook inspiration for today:
Life holds a special magic for those who dare to dream

This afternoon when I took Alexx to work she asked if we got a chance and were near her job later would we please drop her off a drink from Starbucks. I said sure. Later, Fred was in the area so he stopped to get her drink and dropped it off for her. A few minutes later I received a text message. Her co-workers had called her spoiled. She replied that no she wasn't spoiled, she just has parents who love her. And...that she prefers the word privileged to spoiled because it makes her sound more like royalty and less like a brat. Gotta love that she has my sense of humor and sarcasm. Most days. Sometimes it is the thing that drives me crazy about her.

Comments

Pam said…
I prefer the word "privileged" too. I was lucky to have parents like you and Fred are to your daughters. I try to be the same way with my son. Except he's not "privileged". He's "spoiled".;-)
Jen Cro said…
These girls are spoiled. But the nice thing is that Alexx never thought so until the last two years or so. Before that she didn't really know how other people live. We don't give them everything, but we do what we can. Your son will grow to appreciate you as he gets older. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Counterfeit Kit May Blog Hop

Counterfeit Kit Blog Hop/ Bird is the Word-Wish

CKC National Scrapbook Day Blog Hop